Been watching or almost-watching (queued up ready to be viewed on the DVR) the following this summer, in between camping trips, trying to keep my lawn alive, and trying to figure out how to do more with less (the mantra of the 2000’s) at work.
- Blade: The Series – Not since Highlander: The Series has a syndicated low-tech (no space ships, but vampires) SF/Fantasy show appeared with the style so well done. SPIKETV
- The 4400 – Now in season III, it’s rolling along finally with more new episodes. I have five of them on the DVR, but finding time when the wife and I can watch them together is tough, so they continue to accumulate. I’ve never missed an episode. USA NETWORK
- Eureka – Recorded the series premiere but have not yet watched it.
- Dead Like Me – Again, recorded the premiere….
- Nightmares & Dreamscapes: (Anthology series, Stephen King) – I watched the first one, cuz I like William Hurt. It was fun because Hurt never uttered a single word. Seen the Toy Soldiers thing in other movies though (Toy Story, Toy Soldiers), so not very original, but nice production values.
- Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis – both series new seasons have begun. SG1, I still miss Richard Dean Anderson, but it’s a solid show. Atlantis, Dr. McKay is worth the price of admission; I strive to be that level of asshole every day. I wish.